Not Your Traditional Chiropractic Office
Take a look around and discover why Structural Correction is a groundbreaking way of treating the human body and why we are different from a traditional chiropractic office.
- The majority of chiropractors in Atlanta, and the chiropractic profession as a whole, are what would be characterized as “traditional.” See how we're different.
- A structural shift is a primary condition where there is imbalance in the fascial lines of your body and or boney misalignments in your spine or extremities.
- Secondary Conditions are known as symptoms. They are Secondary because they are caused by something else. Ex: Back Pain.
- At Any Spine Chiropractic the examination is always done by a doctor and is extensive, so please schedule to be at our office for approximately 60 minutes.
- We do not wish to speak on behalf of any other health care professional but wish to contribute objective information to help you make the best educated decision for you.
- We have helped thousands of people. Let us help you.
In three decades of using chiropractic care, I've never had doctors that took as much time and never tried to sell me anything. They've helped me and my daughter and we are customers for life!
It was my first time going to a chiropractor and I'll definitely be going back. Dr. Zach explained all the findings and finished up with an adjustment to begin fixing the problems. The office has a very homey yet professional feel. The first adjustment truly worked wonders. Everyone I met was very pleasant, professional, and knowledgable. I will definitely be a regular.
Im picky on who I have adjusting my neck. They both always do an amazing job and I trust them!
I saw a chiropractor many years ago and it was not a pleasant experience. Dr. Justin has changed my mind. I have had chronic episodes of low back pain for a few years and they have been getting worse. Dr. Justin listened, gave me a thorough exam, explained each step of the process and is relieving my pain. His blend of stretching, massage, and gentle adjustment is excellent. I have already referred my husband and sister to ANYSPINE for a wellness program.
I have known Zach and Justin for about two years now and they have taken great care of me and my wife during that time. During my tenure as a fitness coach these guys kept me performing and moving at 100%. Anytime I had issues all I had to do was schedule a visit and I could usually get in the same day so that I could get back to my clients. These guys know what they are doing and your spine is in good hands with Any Spine Chiropractic!